Attend a Parent Information Evening or Another Outreach Event
Each year, The Experiment’s admissions officers visit hundreds of schools and communities throughout the U.S. Our admissions events include school visits, parent information sessions, and high school study abroad fairs. Meeting us at an event is the perfect way to learn about The Experiment firsthand and to address any questions you may have directly with an Experiment staff member or alumnus.
Upcoming Virtual Information Sessions
Join our admissions staff and recent World Learning virtual exchange alumni to learn more about The Quincy STEM Career & College Exploration Program. We’ll present program and application information and have time for questions at the end.
- Thursday, September 9th 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM EST | Register now or join when it’s time here.
- Thursday, September 16th 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM EST | Register now or join when it’s time here.
2021 Virtual Information Sessions
The Experiment Digital Youth Leadership and Community Service
- USA Webinar Recording | Wednesday, April 14, 2021 | Password: Leadership
- Algeria Webinar Recording | Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Iraq Webinar Recording | Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Yemen Webinar Recording | Friday, March 19, 2021
View more previous events
- The Experiment Abroad Information Session | Password: ExperimentAbroad21
- The Experiment Digital Youth Leadership & Community Service Information Session | Password: Leadership2021
- The Experiment Digital Alumni Q&A event from October 2020, including Digital Experimenters from summer 2020
- The Experiment Digital Climate Change & the Environment information Session | Password: Climate2021
Questions? Contact us!